We help Facilitate, Optimize and Manage the IT operation of your OpenText CCM Solution (StreamServe & Exstream)
Direct Access To Experts
Our advanced experts help you customize our solution for your unique business needs.
Effective IT Operations
We know how to track and optimize your documents and system environments throughout their lifecycles.
Scalable & Proactive
We are experts at monitoring your systems to catch potential issues before they cause real problems.
We ensure that you stay current with your OpenText StreamServe licenses and allocate costs properly.
Are DOCUMENTS, digital and/or paper critical
to your business process?
Invoices - Statements - Labels - Picking Lists......
Tracks The Complete Document Journey
Our Document Tracking Service tracks the complete document journey (such as invoices, medical and legal records), from the source system to its final destination.
We have developed this solution and are proud to say that it is unique in the market in terms of seeing, monitoring and reporting on the document journey in all its stages.
- Ready-made: integrated into the OpenText StreamServe environment.
- API: open API connects with additional 3rd-party systems. Not only for StreamServe- for all document generation and any open source system.
- User-friendly: graphical presentation of document and file status. Consolidated view (vs. different sources to get document information).
- Searchability: granular and rapid searchability at job, document and article levels.
- Compliance: generates statistics to ensure compliance for follow-up on legal records, license and cost allocation.
- Lightweight: easy to integrate and deploy.
- Big data: excels in tracking large batch documents with specificity
- Powerful reporting capabilities: how the document was delivered (printed, emailed) and when (modes, channels, metadata, time, how many printed, etc.), including when it was moved from one channel to another
- Scalable: operates in many:many relationship (where document comes from and where ended up)
*The documents need to be on-site but this solution can run remotely (although most choose to run this solution as an in-house product).
Tracks That Your Job Goes Well!
Our Error Report verifies that all StreamServe (v5.6.1 and later) document jobs go well and reports on any error(s) that might occur during the production of the document over timed intervals (such as in 5-minute increments). Even though it is hard to admit bad things can happen, we know what can go wrong.
Examples on error types include: Benefits
Examples on error types include:
Learn more about how to optimize your OpenText CCM Solution.
We want you to be efficient! Archive your OpenText CCM documents / communication and use disc space more efficiently. Learn what resources are re-used in pdf files, scan specific pdfs, then allocate / resources effectively to use less disc space with high-volume pdfs (with re-used content).
- Store all redundant images for re-use
- Automatically rebuild pdf files
- Clients simply store and retrieve their documents as usual – and our software handles the optimization that ensures the documents are exactly the same upon retrieval as when they were originally stored
Build & Deploy Tool
For our customers with older versions of StreamServe (up to 5.6.2), we have developed a tool to manage your deployment. This important tool, plus a versioning system, will create and build a database from the existing version rather than trying to keep old files together themselves.
The deployment tools help you keep track of: Benefits:
The deployment tools help you keep track of:
Are you a Movex customer and want to prioritize your document order? There are limitations when it comes to prioritizing or deleting files. We have developed a solution for you which will dispatch documents in the preferred order of prioritization, such as based on size rather than delivery date so single documents process faster. It connects with the Document Tracking solution as well.
It helps you prioritize document production based on:
- File size
- Document type
- Update status of the document job based on status types including received, processed, delivery started, delivery completed.
- Sort and filter files that are unreasonably large to avoid causing a stop in production.
- Make urgent documents a priority, such as packing slips, invoices or medical / legal records.
- Delete individual files based on mass selection criteria.
While you probably see now why this is a tool you can’t live without, we’d be happy to show you more personally. Drop us a line for a personal demo with one of our experts today!
We know our customers spend a lot of unnecessary time managing their licenses. Let us do it for you! Our Compliance tracking helps you stay compliant with OpenText StreamServe licenses. It also helps with cost allocation.
- Know the status of your OpenText StreamServe licenses at all times.
- Avoid unexpected budget expenditures.
- Forecast system upgrades.