Senior Full Stack Developer
- Design and architect complex software applications
- Develop and maintain high-quality, scalable code
- Lead and mentor a team of developers
- Implement user-friendly and responsive web interfaces
- Create and maintain RESTful APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality and system scalability
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure software quality and reliability
- Implement and maintain automated testing frameworks
- Continuously improve and optimize the software development process through the use of CI/CD tools and techniques
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of proven experience in Full Stack Development
- Strong understanding of Test Automation principles and tools
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques, such as Jenkins, Git, and Docker
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication, leadership, and teamwork skills
- Self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
If you are a highly motivated, self-driven Senior Full Stack Developer with a passion for creating innovative software solutions and want to be a part of forward leaning and expanding team, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and a dynamic work environment.
Get in touch!
Do you represent a company with a vision, that is ready to work with a team of experts who are dedicated to make your business successful? Then we hope you hear from us! We would love to meet you!